Welcome to my virtual home! I’m so glad you’re here. Come on in and I’ll show you around.
- I am MOM to a special young lady on the AUTISM SPECTRUM. I’m a bit biased, but she is one of the most interesting people on the planet. I BLOG about this and so much more at twenty four may.
- I am a poet. I write about what I love, what I see, what moves and disturbs and captivates me. Read some of my poems and check out my publication credits HERE.
- I teach gentle and traditional Yoga. Click HERE for more, including my current schedule.
- I created Yogabilities™, adapted Yoga instruction for individuals with special needs. Click HERE for more, including current schedule.
- I make art with colored pencils, paints, and beach stones. To view my gallery of artwork, click HERE. Some of the work displayed is available for purchase as 4.5×5 or 5×7 greeting cards. A few originals are also for sale.
- My daughter is also an artist. She creates beautiful images with acrylic paints. To view her gallery of artwork, click HERE. Some of her work, too, is available as greeting cards in both 4×5.5 inch size and 5×7 inch size. Some originals are for sale as well.